- Faster assembly and calibration – from 18 hours to 5 minutes
- Alignment cylinder assures consistent sensor spacing
- Improved accuracy in sensing the shaft position enables higher rotational speeds
- Tests have shown speeds to 450,000 RPM – A 50% improvement over
fastest PCB industry spindles
- Projecting speeds up to 600,000 RPMs possible
- Higher speed is key to better performance
- Improved precision
- Improved tool life
- Improved surface finishes
MASTInc’s robust MEMS technology is the foundation for numerous advanced solutions for the automotive industry, including detection and monitoring of engine oil and fluid impurities to prolong engine life, reduce maintenance costs and optimize performance.
In addition to traditional automotive applications (rotational and position sensing), our sensor technologies can be embedded within the engine to provide “real time” and continuous fluid analysis, including flow, temperature, pressure, and contaminant levels.